PDA

View Full Version : Semi-off topic but...anyone in nw Oregon hiring?

Doyle
March 26th, 2007, 13:45
One of my buddies is looking for a job, union electrical apprentice down in arizona before moving up to Oregon, worked as a cook for a couple years, and then joined the darkside selling cars for about a year and a half.

Great guy, can weld, do fab, electrical both car and house, hard worker, very family oriented.

I am just trying to help him out, seeing if you guys here knew of anyone hiring in the Portland/Oregon City/Tualaton/Sherwwod/Newberg/McMinnville/Forest Grove/Hillsboro area.

Any help is greatly appreciated.:yelclap:

Cndlpwr
March 28th, 2007, 14:22
Union electrical apprentice? Here in Seattle local 46 they start at $13.80 assuming they have NO experience and journeymen are currently (no pun intended) making $34.50. That's commercial electrical. Residential is less. I'm sure that down there in Portland local 48 it's very close to that, perhaps a few dollars less. That money is not too shabby and it allows me to pour lots of it into my heep!

Strictly.Offroad
March 30th, 2007, 12:20
if your still looking for him. I can get him a full time job. pay isn't much. its hourly plus commission. good temp job til he finds what he really wants. PM me for more details.

madmax
April 1st, 2007, 12:04
till him to apply and Fought & co.
its on 72nd in tirgar

www.fought.org (http://www.fought.org)