• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hydraulic throwout bearing question

Quills

NAXJA Forum User
I got a a 91 Jeep Cherokee with a 5 speed transmission 4wd. Yesterday I went to the junk yard and tore a throw out bearing in good condition off of a 91 Jeep Comanche 5 spd. 2wd. Upon returning home I found that the part would fit all but the hydraulic in and out lines. I dont want to spend 150 plus on a new one of these parts but I am willing to get a kit if there is one available to convert this to work or somehow get the lines off of another Cherokee kit. I dont know if it possible to buy just the lines that i need without buying the rest of the part? I already tried to bend the lines a bit like a dumbass and one of them broke. If anybody knows about this conversion please help. There were no 5spd Cherokees there.

How much are you willing to pay for a new one? I have a brand new one if you want it!!!!!! I just did the conversion to the '94+ and bought this before I decided to do the conversion. I also have a clutch as well. Gib

Back