• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

re 7.5 springs with the 1.75 spacer on top

markg

NAXJA Forum User
anyone running this without longarms?i built my front 60 with the correct castor and pinion angle for the 7.5 in springs.this weekend i raised the rear and put the 1.75 spacer in the front to level it out.all went well but the front springs have a big bow in them now.it seems ok but im really not liking the big bend.

the bow in the front springs is showing that your lower control arms are too short or your uppers are too long.

if youve already fabbed up enough stuff to throw a front 60 on there then whats so difficult about throwing some sorta arms on there.......

i wanna see pics.

So your running almost 10" or lift with short arms? Did you rotate the pinion and not worry about castor? What is castor set at or did you rotate the knuckles? just trying to get a visual

axle was retubed and castor was rotated back to be proper w the 7.5 springs.pinion was also rotated up.we made it from a rear d 60.so its kinda unique in the fact that its a low pinion driver side drop 60.ill try to get some pix.
thanks.im gonna make longarms but it will prolly not be for a few mos.im thinking of buying a trans ,longarm mount and just fabbing my own arms.

sorry i forgot to mention.that it has the re 4.5 in kit on it with the drop downs and thier arms not the stock short arms

Back