• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I have a pretty Jeep

mud1059

NAXJA Forum User
That's right. I bought a pretty Jeep. Two in the last 4 days actually. I don't have any pictures of the wifes' yet, but who cares? It's an AWD Grand Cherokee.

Here's a couple specs on mine:
2000 Jeep Cherokee, Patriot Blue, Agate Grey interior, Cruise Control, A/C, Factory Tinted Windows, Power Windows/Locks, Overhead console temp/compass, Power Drivers Seat, Infinity CD/Cassette Sound system with factory tweeters behind the mirrors,
4.0 engine does NOT use any oil.
AW4 Transmission
NP242 Fulltime Transfer case- this has an Tom Woods HD SYE and drive shaft
Factory Tow Package
Factory Skid Plates
30x9.5 Wrangler GSA Tires (I have cleared 31x10.5 BFG MT's trial fitting)

And now the interesting stuff:
Front and Rear ARB Locking Differentials, 3.73 gears (these have about 15K miles and have been installed less than 2 years) Front axle is Dana 30, Rear is Dana 35 (I only intended on running 31" tires).
3" Old Man Emu Lift and shocks
JKS Front Swaybar Disconnects
JKS Upper and Lower Adjustable Control arms (rubber bushings)
ARB Winch Bull Bar with IPF Offroad Lights (Winch not included)
IPF H4 Headlamp Conversions
Rock rails that attach to the frame and pinch weld, (Not installed)

Other things, I have almost completed a full installation of RAAMmat BXT and Ensolite Sound deadener.
ForSale_037.jpg

ForSale_038.jpg

ForSale_039.jpg

I also got the Factory Service Manuals from the seller Travis

Thanks to Travis, he's on here once in a blue moon as "TSC" I believe.

WheelinJR said:
Thats amazing, how did you manage to get your engine to run without any oil?

Jägermeister it solves everything :D

That is a great looking Jeep.

If you decide you hate you ARB front bumper let me know I would love to buy one of those. Just plain sexy.

Thanks guys. As of now this is a DD and will remain so for awhile. However there may be some swapping of parts here and there. The "BDS" is receiving a facelift starting tonight as I start stripping the '88.

Back