• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lockers

D30 Front and an 27spline 8.25 in the rear. I was thinking about a lunchbox locker in front or maybe the rear. Any suggestions? Aussie, Power trax, or the detroit ez lock.

I'd stay away from the EZ locker. I had one in my d44 for about 1 week before I had the guys who installed it send it back and install a detroit locker. The EZ kept unloading every 2 - 3 minutes driving straight down the road - it would pop and then the back end would shift around and it ratcheted really loud on corners. They also found some metal flakes when they opened the diff. It was kind of scary when I was going 65 - 70 mph on the freeway and it unloaded. I read on a number of forums that a lot of people have had problems with them.

The detroit on the other hand has been awesome! Every once in a while it will pop on corners, but otherwise it is pretty unnoticeable. I've heard good things about the aussie, but they are always back ordered and with my last experience with a lunchbox locker I don't think I would go with one again. However, lot's of other people seem to have very good luck with them.

Back