• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front End "CLICK"

VinceYJ

NAXJA Forum User
So under normal driving conditions I am getting a "click-click-click" coming from the front drivers side area...it is relative to speed. The faster I go the faster it clicks, the slower I go the slower it clicks. I replaced the hub/bearing (which was howling like a whooore) last weekend, along with the -joint on that side. This puzzles me. Maybe a bad front driveshaft u-joint? Anyone else have any ideas?

im definitely with you on checking the front driveshaft u-joints. If you have a 92+ or have the np242 t-case you're front driveshaft spins all the time.

Thats what I am thinking. It needs the double-cardaan stupidity joint rebuilt anyways so I'm going to be putting all new hardware in it anyways in a couple weeks. If it still clicks after that I am going to go mental.

I had that a while back but the day I went to check it it disappeared :dunno:. I dont think thats any help to you but thats what happened :laugh3:

Back