• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone here fish?

gcurtis

Shirley Temple was a nug.
Boils at Catalina, anyone up for a saltwater charter? Need about 50 to make it afordable...

Otherwise I'll mother ship my yak over....

BTW, for those last minute peeps, launching Mother's Beach tomorrow on the yak for butts and sandies. I'll be on the launch by 6A... then paddling out to the river dump after grabbing bait. If you are game hit me back channel.

Hope you hook yourself a big barn door tomorrow. Good luck.

Kyung

gcurtis said:
, launching Mother's Beach tomorrow on the yak for butts and sandies.

Speak English you dememented twit :twak:
Lets guess thou..."I'm taking my kayak out at (Mother's Beach? :dunno:) to clean up after cigarette smokers and then fishing for some sardines (or maybe sand bass?)
:D
Or maybe you cruising for some girls with nice asses and since Down Under they call them 'Shielas' maybe in OC you call them 'Sandies' :dunno:
Have fun!

Rick, I know you desert folks don't fish, so I'll let it slide. Hell, do you even know what water is out there?

Launching Mother's Beach (a kiddie beach with a great launch and free parking) in Dana Point on the yak (kayak) and going for butts (halibut) and sandies (sand bass).

Fishing sucked, swells were getting big so I got off of the water an hour early. Chicks on the beach were hot, so I hung around for another hour with dark glasses on.

gcurtis said:
Rick, I know you desert folks don't fish, so I'll let it slide. Hell, do you even know what water is out there?

Launching Mother's Beach (a kiddie beach with a great launch and free parking) in Dana Point on the yak (kayak) and going for butts (halibut) and sandies (sand bass).

Fishing sucked, swells were getting big so I got off of the water an hour early. Chicks on the beach were hot, so I hung around for another hour with dark glasses on.
Well, at least you saw some butts on the beach.:)

Kyung

I may be down for some fishing during the next week or so. Finally getting some vacation time. Had some great plans for diving in catalina but of course 2 days before vacation starts i get the flu.

Grant, depending on the day of the week, I may be able to go. Are you thinking half day or 3/4?

Back