• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab EJS.....anyone going?

mattyj

NAXJA Forum User
So im going to drive up Friday & spend Saturday & Sunday wheelin, just curious if anybody else is making it up there?

check with MJR, I think he might be going. I wont be back at Moab until the fall fling in october

NRT_Chris said:
Ill be there all week and im getting payed for it!!

when are you heading up? Is it all work or do you get some time to play also?

djblade311 said:
check with MJR, I think he might be going. I wont be back at Moab until the fall fling in october

Cool, im going to try and make that too. I have to go Salt Lake City on the monday for work, so i figured i'd spend a couple of days at Moab first.:yelclap:

mattyj said:
when are you heading up? Is it all work or do you get some time to play also?

Its like a payed vacation! Work the show during the day and enjoy all the parties at night. I'm hopping to see more of Moab this year, last year I didn't get to go out on the trails at all.

I have a Jeepspeed race the Saturday before so the guys from the shop are going to pick me up at the outlet center in Barstow Sat night after the race.

4xSanta said:
Have a safe trip mate and if your back I will be at Calico next weekend come join me.My son Devin wants to buy Mia,whats the chances.(That would make me Grandpa Santa that sucks!

i'll post up some pics when i get back..... show ya what ya missed out on!:rolleyes:

Grandpa Santa.......... has a nice ring to it!

4xSanta said:
Have a safe trip mate and if your back I will be at Calico next weekend come join me.My son Devin wants to buy Mia,whats the chances.(That would make me Grandpa Santa that sucks!

Hey i think grandpa Santa has a nice ring to it:laugh: , but tell Devin he has to make his own!

mattyj said:
So im going to drive up Friday & spend Saturday & Sunday wheelin, just curious if anybody else is making it up there?

I'm thinking I should make the EJS this year.
All I need is a radiator....maybe some glass.....
What the heck, my little sis lives in Utah, maybe I'll make it a double
stop trip!!
Rick

Jump This said:
I'm thinking I should make the EJS this year.
All I need is a radiator....maybe some glass.....
What the heck, my little sis lives in Utah, maybe I'll make it a double
stop trip!!
Rick

Come on Rick. Get your junk fixed and roll up there with me!

Im going to leave on thursday night now, drive about 1/2 way & then start again in the morning. That way i should have friday 1/2 day to check some stuff out too.
Also i may get back to moab for another day on tuesday after i've finished work in SLC on monday.
Let me know buddy!

Jump This said:
I'm working on it !!
It seems as though every time I fix something...I find something else broke.
Gosh I LOVE this Cherokee!
I realy do.[/quote Will be at Calico this weekend Rick I think you should join me and give Gatekeeper a shot so you can continue with your carnage.

4xSanta said:
Will be at Calico this weekend Rick I think you should join me and give Gatekeeper a shot so you can continue with your carnage.

I will be getting the radiator to a shop on Thursday. I should be able to pick it up Friday. That would leave this weekend for me to weld up the exhaust, replace the tail light and adjust a door or two.
I still might be able to get away next Thursday.....I'll see.
I'm thinking the Finance Minister might have something to say about all these long weekends....
:D

Jump This said:
I will be getting the radiator to a shop on Thursday. I should be able to pick it up Friday. That would leave this weekend for me to weld up the exhaust, replace the tail light and adjust a door or two.
I still might be able to get away next Thursday.....I'll see.
I'm thinking the Finance Minister might have something to say about all these long weekends....
:D
So you will be welding on your exhaust while I am wheeling at Calico( I will be at Calico "This weekend" 3/31/07)?

4xSanta said:
So you will be welding on your exhaust while I am wheeling at Calico( I will be at Calico "This weekend" 3/31/07)?

I welded up the exhaust last night, built a new hanger set-up for the muffler too. I should have it all together by Friday night. But this doesn't mean I can head over to Calico. I'm trying to negotiate a run up to Moab during the safari and I'm thinking I would be pushing my luck to head on over to Calico this weekend....
You know what I'm saying?
;)

Rick

well Rick, just think....you've got two guys fighting over you

djblade311 said:
well Rick, just think....you've got two guys fighting over you

C'mon Josh...... dont be jealous!
Why dont you get your ass to Moab this weekend?..........I know your junk is running now!

Back