• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need some help

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
Hey fellas I know this has been asked by many here before but in my absense I would like to ask for some help once again.

I am currently deployed over seas currently in S Korea. I am scheduled to return late next month.

what I need: I need to get the gears done in my jeep, currently it has a 35 in the rear, I have a 8.25 sitting in my garage waiting to be put in. I need help with installing the gears. I am on a tight budget so I am only looking to get the rear done. My budget is about 400 parts and labor.

Need to know if there is anyone out there that can help me out.

I appreciate the help take care.

PM me when you get back in town. I don't do the gears myself but I'm sure I can help you get it done within that budget, as long as we're working with a housing and not an axle in a jeep.

Let me know when you get back, I can install them. Just buy the ratio that you want, and a master install kit, and I can take care of the rest...

xjjeeper19 said:
Let me know when you get back, I can install them. Just buy the ratio that you want, and a master install kit, and I can take care of the rest...

Can I watch or help? I wanna learn

It doesn't matter to me, I was going to see if he wanted to drop the diff of at my work, and I would set it up when I had time, then bring it back to him, or what ever he wanted to do.

Kevin3151 said:
This is a perfect example of non paying members contributing and being really cool.

KH

My brother and I also sent a new oil pan and a gasket to rpraterxj, I'll help out any where or way I can.

This guy needs help, I can save him alot of money, so I will.

Back