• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

you are finally allowed to see...

kndrewa

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
...yeh, it took a while, but I finally got a few pictures of my XJ. I took them with my buddies digital camera when I picked up his Model A for him...

iloveher.jpg

modelA.jpg

thats all, folks.

no that's a 97

Cherokeekid88 said:
Awesome man! love the black front end clip. You paint that yourself or pull it off a black xj? either way, looks bad ass

Thanks a lot, my friend. I just painted the new clip I ordered flat black cause I had some laying around, and I guess I figured it would look better than trying to match fading red paint... ...heres why I did it:

2.jpg

...its IMPOSSIBLE to find a 97+ junkyard doner for that clip; I tried for over a year...

I kinda miss the red outlining the black grille, but I have one more thing to add as icing on the cake for the new front clip... ...stay tuned, I will probably get to it this weekend.

MrMrsXJ said:
Sweet Jeep and Model A. How bout some pics of the Model A

This is the only other one I have right now. I might have actually been more excited about the Model A than my buddy...

small.jpg

kndrewa said:
2.jpg

...its IMPOSSIBLE to find a 97+ junkyard doner for that clip; I tried for over a year...

I don't understand just get a red header pannel off a red one, and the black grill parts off a black one.

its a C-ROK

and as far as red on slightly different red...

...it woulda drove me crazy..

i kinda have a lil red and black theme goin on anyhow...
.and green?
...ill chaulk it up to uniqueness...

heh heh

scoobyxj said:
I don't understand just get a red header pannel off a red one, and the black grill parts off a black one.

the problem is finding not only a red one (which i couldnt do after searching for over a year) but also finding a black one!?!

impossible for the 97 + ...at least around here... ...for me..

maybe i suck.

at finding front clips.

; )

Pro Stock John said:
Hey wassup I was the guy in the silver MDX talking to you at that light on Western a couple weeks ago.

What lift do you have? What size tires are those?

oh yeh, i remember you for sure!~

about the accent thing...
..I was just messin around.

really, im a pretty normal dude.

I am not too far from where you live.
we will have to get out to badlands or something sometime.

I am running a very similar set up to you:
-pro comp 3" aal w/ 2" blocks in rear
-lt245/75/r16s
-had to take off my surco to fit in the garage

anyhow, good to meet ya once in person, and now in the digital realm

LOL that was a fake accent eh, vaaahh nice.

I might take my spare off the roof. I just got some adjustable shackles for the back of mine, I need it raise it up about an inch.

I'm down for a GTG of any kind, do you have a locker?

Back