• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RAVE: Diane's Place Sub Shop

TheAlmightySam

NAXJA Forum User
In response to the rant thread, I give you my personal rave: Diane's Place in Kirkland at the intersection of 124th Ave and 116th St. Best freaking sandwiches evAr, and they're cheap. It's across the street from my office, and I've been spending $6.55 that I don't have just about every day since I found the place. If you're in Kirkland for breakfast or lunch, hit the place up - just tell the guy that Sam sent you - maybe he'll give me a free sandwich.

DO IT. DO IT NOW. Or rather, do it when they're open.

Sniggs said:
Did you get a sammich with some of this? :spam:

I'd be all over it. Seriously, I love spam. Slice it thin and fry it up to go /w eggs... or cut it in small pieces to put in mac & cheese. :) hahaha I know I'm definitely in the minority and I don't eat it all that often, but I like it.

J

Avanteone said:
I'd be all over it. Seriously, I love spam. Slice it thin and fry it up to go /w eggs... or cut it in small pieces to put in mac & cheese. :) hahaha I know I'm definitely in the minority and I don't eat it all that often, but I like it.

J

I am with you. Paper thin and crispy as hell, like bacon.

Is it time to go camping yet? :D:D:D

i do not like green eggs and ham, i do not like them......BUT, I LOVE SPAM!!!! and regular eggs, mm mmmmm good. yur not alone John. Spammers for life.

I just slice the spam right out of the can and make a sandwich..... true comfort food!! And the bonus is that no-one and I mean no-one else in the family likes it. It's the only thing I can keep in the cupboards without having to worry about someone else hogging it! :)

Does Diane's offer a good spam sandwich??? You just don't see that on many menus for some reason....

TheAlmightySam said:
In response to the rant thread, I give you my personal rave: Diane's Place in Kirkland at the intersection of 124th Ave and 116th St. Best freaking sandwiches evAr, and they're cheap. It's across the street from my office, and I've been spending $6.55 that I don't have just about every day since I found the place. If you're in Kirkland for breakfast or lunch, hit the place up - just tell the guy that Sam sent you - maybe he'll give me a free sandwich.

DO IT. DO IT NOW. Or rather, do it when they're open.

thats the place by the jack in the box right? thats like 3 blocks from my office and I have to agree awesome sanwiches and not a bad irish cream float. The only problem is I works nights now and can't go get sandwiches @ 2am. Anyone know of a 24hr sandwich place around Kirkland.

Last edited:
Avanteone said:

J

Eat spam 'n' eggs for breakfast and fried spam sammiches for lunch every day for two weeks, you'll be cured, I guarantee it. I can't touch that stuff. :puke:

Corner of 116th and 124th? is that by the firestone, pub and jack in the box? or over by 7-11? $6.55 doesn't seem that cheap for lunch, especially when Costco is just down the road.

cherokeekid said:
Corner of 116th and 124th? is that by the firestone, pub and jack in the box? or over by 7-11? $6.55 doesn't seem that cheap for lunch, especially when Costco is just down the road.

Yea, get the polish dog and pop at Costco. Good stuff.

Im cheap for lunch and usually get the Subway daily special. $2.71 for a 6" sub. Cant beat that.

CanMan said:
Yea, get the polish dog and pop at Costco. Good stuff.

Im cheap for lunch and usually get the Subway daily special. $2.71 for a 6" sub. Cant beat that.

may I refer you back to the Irish Cream Float can't get that at costco

Back