• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do you guys think?

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
Picture988-1.jpg

Picture984-1.jpg

Interesting. Usually, fake beadlocks have the ring and bolts around the outer edge of the wheel. What is that supposed to be?

Looks a little too nice for me... Its all about $40 steel wheels ;)

they won't look the same after a couple of rocks... LOL

cool and different

Yeah they kinda look like 2-piece Centerlines, except black.

Skullvarian said:
They are AR outlaw II's painted black, it looks to me.
Ditto.

Is that what that is? Duh. I had always heard of 2-piece rims, but have never actually seen any.

What's stronger - one-piece or two-piece? I would think one-piece. (?)

no they are not 2 piece. They are AR outlaw 2's. I used 2 cans on each wheel so I am assuming they will hold up well...

and they only run me $50 a piece.....

Looks cool but I've never seen any kind of paint that holds up well to rockssss.......

XbajajeepX said:
I used 2 cans on each wheel so I am assuming they will hold up well...

......untill they meet up with some rock!

Interesting look though!

XbajajeepX said:
no they are not 2 piece. They are AR outlaw 2's. I used 2 cans on each wheel so I am assuming they will hold up well...

So then, they're fake two-piece??

Im not really much of a rock guy so I dont have to worry about it too much. BUT, if it does happen, its just spray paint so touch up will be easy....No not a fake two piece, there just an aluminum wheel. Its what most racers run.

mattyj said:
......untill they meet up with some rock!

Interesting look though!
I like the new avi pic.

Kyung

If you guys ever need any powder coating done I have a customer that I do engine work for that does it at what I think is a fair price. He just did 3 big block chevy oil pans and a pair of XJ tail light boxes for 50 bucks. Still wont be a friend of a rock, but will be better than anything else. PM me if ya guys ever need anything done.
Russ

pottenger said:
If you guys ever need any powder coating done I have a customer that I do engine work for that does it at what I think is a fair price. He just did 3 big block chevy oil pans and a pair of XJ tail light boxes for 50 bucks. Still wont be a friend of a rock, but will be better than anything else. PM me if ya guys ever need anything done.
Russ

Damn, just got front and rear bumpers done to.

Back