• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pilot bearing match up

b4wheelnxj

NAXJA Forum User
ok i have a 91 xj sport 4.0 my motor went i have scored a 98 zj motor 4.0 from junkyard i need to match up pilot bearing i have a manual trans and dont know what one to get to install it up any one know the part number so they will match up thx for the help mike

You might want to make sure all your accessory mounts match with the ZJ motor!!!! I know all the accessory mounts are different, I bought a ZJ motor for my 92XJ and none of the mounts were the same, including the motor mounts. Jason

ya i know that i have brand new mottor mounts in my jeep so i will be doing a change when pulling the motor how did the pilot bearing work out for u my friend could find one he had to machine one i wanted to see if any one else had to do same thing or is there one tht works i would do the machine thing but machineis dont work there any more thx for info anyone else got anything

Back