• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

16.5x9.75 rim for 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern?

they may make them, the reason why you dont see them is because for some reason the 16.5" rim has a major problem with debeading, but i have been told by many veterens in this sport. why? i dont know exactly, is it a coincedence that they are for sale cheap, in every classifieds, i dont think so .....

ahh makes sence now. I looked around all the manufacturers I know of and founf none are making a 16.5 on 5x4.5 so if they exist your looking for used. shit go get some 1 ton axels those rims are everywhere for those

16.5's as a general rule don't have safty beads so if you air them down they have a tendency to unseat. There are 16.5's with saftey beads but they are uncommon.

If you want to run 16.5's I'd recommend H1 double beadlock rims and then get some pressed centers.

FWIW, my roommate has 16.5 rims, and the tire guy just told him that the 16.5's are going out of style, and that he should get some new rims becasue finding tires is going to get really hard...

Back