• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some nw'ers help

90exjay

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so i got my rear d44 installed today no problem, now i need to swap out my d30.I have all the necessary parts to do this even have most of the tools.Just need a dry place and maybe a little help.Will be more than happy to provide food and refreshments.Trying to get this done by friday night for mudfest this weekend.:helpme:

Thanks in advance.

Sean

I can make my carport available, {your welding spot,}
I can`t do to much with 1 hand,but Matt has 2 hands so he can be on the creeper and I`ll drag him around where you need him.:repair:
How`s that 5 hands ,5 feet ,all we need is a blind guy to see we do it wright.NAXJA WAY
:confused1
Johns shop does have a lift,I have jack and stands.
Now you have choices
Won`t be available for fri, I`m helping S Lewis with his front locker at his home.

Last edited:
I have a two port garage currently empty down here in Sumner. You're welcome to it 24 hrs a day. I may or may not be able to help, depends on the work schedule. I do have some spiffy options, nothing like a hydraulic lift but enough to get by.

Crap :rattle: I guess I don`t get to drag Matt around,that would have been more fun than playing pool.
Just another day of doin :speepin: whatever.

hards91xj said:
Crap :rattle: I guess I don`t get to drag Matt around,that would have been more fun than playing pool.
Just another day of doin :speepin: whatever.

If you want Howard i could tell Matt that we are doing it at your place.
So he can show up just for your entertainment.:D

Sean

:farmer: hoping around:clap:
You will probably get your rig done faster without us .
Just get-r-done so we can be entertained by you on the trails.

So what's the plan Sean, you gonna be at John's Friday morning? I can come down for a couple hours, if you guys are gonna be there. Let me know by responding, or call me, I think you have my number(253-508-7797), we talked about your axle swap last time I came by CARTOYS.

Adam

adamusmc2002 said:
So what's the plan Sean, you gonna be at John's Friday morning? I can come down for a couple hours, if you guys are gonna be there. Let me know by responding, or call me, I think you have my number(253-508-7797), we talked about your axle swap last time I came by CARTOYS.

Adam
My plan is to be down there tomorrow morning to lend a hand. Not sure what time yet, though.

-----Matt-----

damnit!! Derek called and now needs picked up from the airport!! Sorry Sean, won't be able to help. I hate it when I commit then back out. Hope you don't hate me. Good luck man, you're on your way to a wheelin rig. Later man

Adam

Back