• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is need to add to a 3 inch lift?

GEjeep52888

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 3 inch lift and want to add three more inches. I plan on added 3 inch spacers and blocks. What kind of suspension parts are needed. Control Arms? ect.

3" spacers and blocks! are you on crack? just buy a new lift your gonna have to replace everything anyways

KNUCKLEHEAD said:
3" spacers and blocks! are you on crack? just buy a new lift your gonna have to replace everything anyways

x2 :)

But If you don't want to buy a whole new lift right now maybe you could get 1.5-2" shackles and spacers and get the new lift later

got a new lift altogether. I have 4.5" lift that is netting me 5 to 5 1/4" right now.

Get ready to get :flame: with your question. With only 3 posts this might be your first Jeep. To get you started, this subject has been covered before. Hit the Search button, and you will get all the information you will need. The quick answer is you will start off with a new kit with the correct coil springs, leaf springs, shocks...You get the :idea: Good Luck

Okay not a flame just giving you some of my experiences.

DONT DO BLOCKS ON STOCK LEAVES! :)

I put two 1" blocks with a smaller .5" block and within a month my leafs were shot.
I would spend ~$50 and get some S-10 leafs and at the most put a 1" block in. If you really need to.
For the front, I'd just buy new coils, theres really no other way add 3"s other than ACOS, but I dont suggest that either.

Back