• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sand dunes this weekend

Jump This

Just another minion!
To help maintain my reputation as someone who never works and spends all his weekends playing........I'm heading out to Gordon's Well for the weekend.
Some friends and I will be heading out on Thursday and staying thru the weekend.
All are invited to come on bye and share a brew or two.
Heck, if you want you could even share our camp site and a warm fire.

Rick R

Santa? Overkill?

Matty you need to get out one more time before your job gets busy!!

Is it down near your place? Dunes and stuff huh?
Let me check it out with my better half ....... i might be up for it.

mattyj said:
Is it down near your place? Dunes and stuff huh?
Let me check it out with my better half ....... i might be up for it.

Gordon's Well is 20mi. west of Yuma.
Check Google Earth.
I'll post the GPS #'s for my camp site later.

I find it hard to believe Ken would ever past up
a chance to take his rig out on a weekend....
I guess working on Jeeps comes with driving Jeeps.
I won't be taking my Cherokee out, need to repair:
Radiator
exhaust
another 02 sensor
rear glass
and fix a door....
I'll have my dune buggies out there.

Rick

Has your wife seen what you have done to your junk lately, maybe dune buggies is a better choice for you and not JV,I will be making one more Glamis trip this season before it gets to hot but not this weekend but have a great time and have a cool one at pair a dice for me.

4xSanta said:
Has your wife seen what you have done to your junk lately, maybe dune buggies is a better choice for you and not JV,I will be making one more Glamis trip this season before it gets to hot but not this weekend but have a great time and have a cool one at pair a dice for me.

When I got back from JV all the wife said was that the Jeep wasn't as bad as she thaught it would be!! As far as buggies being a better choice, my jeep has never put me into a hospital for a week! ;) My buggy has.....
BTW its not Pair-a-dice any more. Some guy with a deep pocket bought it and has renamed it Duners Diner.

Rick

Wanted to go, but I have a crane coming in this weekend. I have to spray the deck on it with my bedliner. And while its here I need to test it and set a swamp cooler on the roof. Its funny, over spray goes into the strangest places!!! Can't have the customer upset...

Sorry Rick, but i cant do it this weekend, the boss said i have to have a weekend off.
Im heading up to Moab EJS the following friday (30th) for a few days, got to get my junk ready for that trip. About 1500+ miles in 4 days, sounds crazy but should be fun.

4xSanta said:
I did't know you wre going to Moab,you will have a great time,it's an easy drive. Take lots of pictures and share.

Its really just come about. I have to be in Salt lake city on the Monday for work. So i figured i'd drive up early & spend a couple of days wheelin over the weekend....... want to come???

mattyj said:
Its really just come about. I have to be in Salt lake city on the Monday for work. So i figured i'd drive up early & spend a couple of days wheelin over the weekend....... want to come???

Testing at Miller already? Damn son, the season's still 3 months away....

I
mattyj said:
I would love to but I cannot leave at this time,all my elves need guidance.

Jump This said:
To help maintain my reputation as someone who never works and spends all his weekends playing........I'm heading out to Gordon's Well for the weekend.
Some friends and I will be heading out on Thursday and staying thru the weekend.
All are invited to come on bye and share a brew or two.
Heck, if you want you could even share our camp site and a warm fire.

Rick R

Santa? Overkill?

Matty you need to get out one more time before your job gets busy!!
would love to but i need to placate to the wife for a few weekends so i can take the jeep to the river house over easter. ( she dont want me to but i am )

Back