• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can I get a little lift please.......

signman2007

NAXJA Forum User
Got a 88 with a 4.5" lift and was wanting to know if anyone can tell me how to get about 2 more out of it without having to buy a whole new lift kit. Is that even possible?:cool:

i have 3.5 springs and 2 in spacer in the front with stock arms it rides rough but goes ok, but i hardly ever drive it on the road

it will suck ..im running to that problem i have stock uper arms and after market ones from rusty but they are only good for 4.5 inches of lift im on 6 inches now..and it sucks...i have to get my long arm kit soon :anon:

I got 6.5 inch rc coils up front and a 2.5 inch spacer and i have upper and lower adjustable arms cranked right out and it rides fine with a wheel alignment and LONG shocks now make sure your trac bar is good tho it will wear out the bushing

white_elephant said:
it will suck ..im running to that problem i have stock uper arms and after market ones from rusty but they are only good for 4.5 inches of lift im on 6 inches now..and it sucks...i have to get my long arm kit soon :anon:

I've got the 4.5" RE lift and didn't like the on-road handling. Got the drop brackets and am much happier now with the handling.

Back