• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portland - Lets lock down the next meet location early

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
Let's get this part out of the way, that way when I start the meet thread, we aren't changing locations. Where do we wanna have the next meet and greet?

Personally, I think we need to stay away from Hazel Dell until that construction crap goes away, other than that I liked that location.

I am still partial to the Gresham/Portland location because its always almost empty and we can get that back room to ourselves, but I'll go anywhere within reason.

Jeff had mentioned Camas, but I looked and didn't find one in Camas.

Ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Eh, bad thing about a poll is, when it ends up that we have a total of 40 votes, and only 10 people come to the meet, we come to find out all the WA guys voted too. I'll just leave it at this.

Pole?
poledance250.jpg

WheelinJR said:
Hey look sniggs made it to NAXJA! haha

HUH?

:dunno:

He's the treasurer of the NWC. What do you mean he made it?

Oh yah, can i be that pole up there? :D

Out of curiousity, you guys ever think about swapping the meet and greet day from a tuesday to a wednesday? Tuesday night is about the only night during the week I can never get off work. Something about two co-workers needing to leave early for court ordered classes won't allow me to take that day off early along with them unless I beat my wife or drink and drive.

doesnt camas smell funny?

Back