• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any speed chess players out there?

If any calls it Nerdy, I'll just have to throw chess pieces at them..

I love chess. I like to play 3 to 5 minute games.. I haven't played in about 6 months, but I usually get back into it after a few games..

I love playing my brother when he's had a drink or two.. :D

Anywho.. Do you like playing blitz? What times do you like playing with? Pogo? or in person??

I'm up for Chess on Pogo..

Elias
Eh-lee-us

Nerdy sons of bit....oh wait, I used to play chess? Never played speed though, I like to think ahead alittle, and my brain is slower these days than it was back then.

JohnX said:
Never played speed (chess)though...

Version one is just the same as regular chess. You do have to put Velcro on the pieces, though, otherwise they fly off the hood onto the freeway.

Version two is, err...well, never mind. It's illegal and even more addictive.

Bent said:
You do have to put Velcro on the pieces, though, otherwise they fly off the hood onto the freeway.
Reminds me of a trip through Utah...cruise set at 95 in the Saturn, playing my long time nemesis on a magnetic board in on the center console. Hard to concentrate while driving? Nope....I creamed him :D

Haha that's awesome, for some reason I'm addicted to the darn game, I love it. I play on www.Chess-Live.com, where I am an administrator. I also play competitively on real boards, although I'm nothing great. I will play any time control, but really do not like 1 0 (1 minute for an entire game). That isn't chess to me, but it can be fun after a six pack ;).

Back