• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Canyon Wheels

ty20404

NAXJA Forum User
Right now I'm at school so I can't post any pictures yet... But, here it goes:

4 Jeep Canyon Rims
  • 15"x8"
  • 5.5" Backspacing
  • Currently have BFG A/T KO 30"x9.5"
  • 2 Tires w/ minimal tread, one of which is balding on one edge (DW)
  • 2 Tires have decent tread... maybe 1/4"?
  • One wheel has a little curb rash
Will sell w/o tires... besides I would like one of the tires for a spare...

$200 with tires
$170 without

I will negotiate a deal... I haven't seen many of these for sale but they are a very nice wheel. PM me or email: [email protected]

I am located in South Charlotte... Can meet anywhere within 30 to 40 miles maybe? I'm on a busy schedule with school and sports so weekends and sundays would be best.

Soonest I will be back up north will be at the end of the school year. I'll be in Syracuse, NY sometime in June or July... And I'll probably be going to Maine in August... Let me know if that's too long. If not I might be able to hold them for ya.

Here's the Pictures... They're kind of dirty, but Maybe tomorrow I can get some cleaner shots. Don't have time right now...

Oh, and I think that these are one of the only types of wheels that you can run on a stock suspension AND be able to run 30" tires.... I mean, from seeing other xjs and stuff. I ran them and didn't rub AT ALL. BUT now I lifted 3" so... on to 31" tires.
DCP_0861.jpg

DCP_0854.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

1920340291.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

Here they are, a little cleaner:

DCP_0077.jpg

DCP_0076.jpg

DCP_0075.jpg

sold

Back