• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GRRR! Delayed trip

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
So it's 2:30am and I go outside on my lunch break to make sure I have erverything for my trip to MT (leaving from work in the morning). After actually mounting my CB (its been just wired up the past week) I looked back my drivers side rear was flat. I used my crappy cigarette lighter pump to get it back to 20psi (pretty much useless after that). So I have to wait till my next break around 5am to see if it still has air. If it doesn't I have delay my trip 2-3 hours so I can wait till Discount Tire opens so I can make them fix it. My spare has no tread on it so I don't feel like driving 500miles on it. Why does this happen on the morning before I'm supposed to leave? I took all day yesterday to make sure this crap doesn't happen. I did both Diffs, the T-Case, Transmission, and Oil change. even made sure all tires were fully aired up. WTF!

*EDIT* sorry bout the rant just a little pissed off. I need this freaking vacation. 15 credits and working full time builds up after 3 months

Last edited:
5:12 now an I have good news. My tire pressure is still @ 20psi right where is was when I left it 2 hours ago. Any ideas what could have cause it to go below 10 for no reason? there doesn't seem to be a leak.

WaXJ_Skier said:
5:12 now an I have good news. My tire pressure is still @ 20psi right where is was when I left it 2 hours ago. Any ideas what could have cause it to go below 10 for no reason? there doesn't seem to be a leak.

People you work with playing a joke.

I can count the number of people here @ 2 in the morning on one hand and I know when they are in and out of building so I doubt it but maybe

WaXJ_Skier said:
Why does this happen on the morning before I'm supposed to leave? I took all day yesterday to make sure this crap doesn't happen. I did both Diffs, the T-Case, Transmission, and Oil change. even made sure all tires were fully aired up. WTF!

I was gonna say prior planning and all but looks like you handled everything but a good spare. I have some extra tires if you need a good spare. 29" and 30"

Jeremy

Back