• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just got back from the hospital...

It's been a while since my High School anatomy class, but I don't think there should be anything sticking out of my ankle this way:

1174024802.jpg

This is a LEFT ankle:

1174025392.jpg

-----Matt-----

thats freakin awsome!

IXNAYXJ said:
"Who," not "whom." And there should have been a question mark.

I can break anything. It's my special gift. ;)

-----Matt-----

Ok, i'm Tired, Loosing Fluid out of Both Ends, fever of 101.8, and havent' been able to eat anything in 3 days and keep it down... cut me some slack on my punctuation and spelling. lol

Although I guess we are somewhat in the same boat now, both in pain

Ah, that reminds me of my athletic years, running all over kingdom come and spraining my ankles every chance I got.

Hope you like scar tissue!

Did you get any fly hunnies numbers while you were at the hospital?

How cool would it be if baby spiders just came crawling out of that?!

PDeeXJ said:
How cool would it be if baby spiders just came crawling out of that?!

better keep a can of spray paint and a lighter around just in case.

Matt you pussy, get up and walk it off! Rub some dirt in it. You'll be good to go.

Busted up my foot(not tib or fib fracture like you) really bad while mountain biking up in Canada a few years ago. Still have some stainless hardware and fused together bones(they used cadaver bone to fuse some of it together, gross) in my right foot. I wore two different casts for a total of 8 or 9 weeks plus the stupid boot after that. Good times. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I sorta know what it feels like. It sucks bad. And you better get good with the crutches.

Jeremy

Hey!! Look on the bright side; you're gonna have a monstrous right calf muscle as you let it do all the work.

Maybe you could get an A/T slammed in the white beast for this weekend? ;)

Take it easy, mend, get back out there.

Oh man that looks like it really hurts. Thank goodness for pain killers.
Get Well Soon.:heart:

Ya ever going to tell us what u did?

Damn man, that definitely looks like it hurts. Didn't anyone ever tell you "FEET AND KNEES TOGETHER, AIRBORNE!!"

Hope the percocet is treating you well :wierd:

- jay

Back