• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will i need to mess with front brake lines with 3" lift

JeepZJlover

NAXJA Forum User
Yeah will i need to mess with them? I heard somewhere you could just rebend the hard line and mount it a little lower and you would be ok? What all am i gonna need to do with bumpstops?

On my last xj that had a 3" lift,I just relocated the mount lower.Or you could use wrangler lines if your stockers are too short.Btw this is mod tech so it'll probably get moved....

just rebend the hardline and lower the mount for 3 inches. you won't have a problem. as for bumpstops i did 2 hockey pucks on each side inside the coils. i used gorilla glue and they haven't failed me yet and they've been in there about a year. for the rear i bought longer bumpstops off ebay for cheap and have had no problem.

outlander said:
On my last xj that had a 3" lift,I just relocated the mount lower.Or you could use wrangler lines if your stockers are too short.Btw this is mod tech so it'll probably get moved....
Yeah sorry i wasnt real sure which section to put it in.

Back