• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

got a problem

BigPoppaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
my air intake hose from my throttle body to the air box just split off and is worthless. ive been looking everywhere online and dealerships. tried a few junkyards and ebay cant find anything. i got a 1989 jeep cherokee limited with 6 cyl. anyone got any links or places where i can find one? or anyone on here with one for sale?

I would think you should be able to get one at any local parts house. In Texas, they inspect these and replace them when they are defective, so the inspection houses carry them too.

I would think you could just get some hose from the auto parts store and put it on there. You know the stuff that you can cut whatever length you want. I might work or a junkyard would be a good bet

Part Number. Jeep 5300 6196. But MSRP from the dealer is $82.20 so I would keep hitting up the junk yards for sure. I know the junk yards around here have a whole bunch of them that would work. Look at the 4.0 grand Cherokee as well.

Back