• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eastern WA

Alwinearcher

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, seems like everyone on here is from the left side of the state.. anyone over in the spokane area? how about places to wheel over here? im picking my new xj up this weekend and am looking for some place to break her in.

Alwinearcher said:
Hey guys, seems like everyone on here is from the left side of the state.. anyone over in the spokane area? how about places to wheel over here? im picking my new xj up this weekend and am looking for some place to break her in.

Howdy, There are a few of us in the Spokane area. As far as wheeling there are a few places around and were always looking for more. For breaking in a rig and getting to know her I would take it to 7mile ORV park. plenty of varied terrain to play on and in.

There is an upcoming run on march 31st. The Cabin Fever run near Pinehurst, Idaho. It is put on by the North Idaho Trailblazers www.nitrailblazers.org. There should be about 100 rigs. I believe there are still tickets available.

Cleatus92
Trevor

@cleatus92 -- thanks for posting the info. Would be nice to see more of the Spokane/CDA stuff here are it is much closer for a few of us in the SouthEastern part of WA to get to than heading over the other side of the Cascades. :)

If you have some other info, forums, etc., on Eastern WA/Northern Idaho groups could you either post them of PM me?

Thank you,

Bruce

There is also a Hummer Rally on March 25 at 7 mile. It is invite only but 7 mile is public land. So a bunch of us are going to go watch $$$$$ rigs get tore up by people the have never seen dirt before. Here is a good forum to watch. http://inwadventures.com/phpBB/index.php?sid=40a943e8cf07960f64736a63eca3ff0e Great group of people, some serious rigs. Give me your number, and I will add you to the list of people to call before we head out on a run. Alot of times we have very short notice. If you need any help let us know. Cleatus and I are more then willing to help out.

opracer315 said:
There is also a Hummer Rally on March 25 at 7 mile. It is invite only but 7 mile is public land. So a bunch of us are going to go watch $$$$$ rigs get tore up by people the have never seen dirt before. Here is a good forum to watch. http://inwadventures.com/phpBB/index.php?sid=40a943e8cf07960f64736a63eca3ff0e Great group of people, some serious rigs. Give me your number, and I will add you to the list of people to call before we head out on a run. Alot of times we have very short notice. If you need any help let us know. Cleatus and I are more then willing to help out.
I shoot you A PM with my number.. I really dont know much about off road stuff, so ill prob be picking your guys brains..

opracer315 said:
There is also a Hummer Rally on March 25 at 7 mile. It is invite only but 7 mile is public land. So a bunch of us are going to go watch $$$$$ rigs get tore up by people the have never seen dirt before.

better take the XJ and go earn your H2 recovery team sticker

Welcome to wheeling! Like cleatus said 7 mile is fun.

Ben

Speaking of phone calls opie give me a ring or PM.. lets go wheeling!!

Back