• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep sale. Everything must go!

partsxj

NAXJA Forum User
Due to a recent Jeep purchase, and lack of a place to keep the others, and a recently negoitiated deal with the family, some Jeeps must go.
Here is the list, all are in varying stages of repair or disrepair.
All offers considered, and I would like them to find good use.
I also have some parts for Cherokees. Lots of wheels if anyone needs a spare set or two.
90 Cherokee 4.0, AW4, 231, 2dr,
88 Comanche 2.5, AX5, 2wd, long bed,
89 Cherokee 4.0, BA10, 231, 2dr,
89 Cherokee 4.0, AW4, 231, 4dr.
If you have any interest, pm for details.
Thanks, Ken.

I would like to keep all my Jeeps,
However in
The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition. 2002.

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry

No matter how carefully a project is planned, something may still go wrong with it. The saying is adapted from a line in “To a Mouse,” by Robert Burns: “The best laid schemes o’ mice an’ men / Gang aft a-gley.”

II. Murphy's Laws of Combat

22. No battle plan ever survives contact with the enemy.

1990 XJ + 1988 MJ =

The limit of Δy/Δx is called the derivative of y with respect to x and is indicated by dy/dx or Dxy:

A 1990 MJ registered as an 88 with ice cold AC.

For sale,

eventually

The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition. 2002.

Time and tide wait for no man

The processes of nature continue, no matter how much we might like them to stop. The word tide meant “time” when this proverb was created, so it may have been the alliteration of the words that first appealed to people. Now the word tide in this proverb is usually thought of in terms of the sea, which certainly does not wait for anyone.

I can use a clean rust and dent free body with 4.0L and Automatic wiring/computer etc. Drivetrane, interior not needed....just a clean body.

Also always looking for a similar Commanche.

PM me if you have anything.

update
the 90 and 89 aw4 cherokees gone.

new update
deal pending on 88 Comanche

Everything gone. Thank you.

I know this is naxja,
but maybe someone knows somebody looking for a 1985 CJ7.
One of the unenlightened ones,
that does not know the power of the x or m j.
I need $ for parts.
pm for details.
thanks, ken.

One of these Jeeps is not like the others.
$750 for the 1985 CJ7.
It has to go to make room in the driveway for a Comanche.
Maybe somebody knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody that is looking for a new project.
I would like to see it go this weekend as I am losing my storage for the Comanche very soon, and I need to bring it home. I will be wheeling on Saturday, but you can bring your trailer on Sunday, and go home with this Jeep.
PM with questions.
Thanks.

Back