• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find rear sound bar and rear cargo cover?

540ismiley

NAXJA Forum User
This board is great. I jsut bought my Xj a week ago. I have a lot of questions. i have a 1997 XJ it is the base model. I am looking for a rear sound bar. My interior is tan. Anyone have any suggestions? Also. I am planning to get my windows tinted. but i would love to have a rear cargo cover if I could. i have no idea were to find one.
Help in Denver
josh

look on ebay, there is two on there now. Grey and tan and a cargo cover as well. Don't know what year they go up to but check it out. Also the bone yards are a great place. Juice

check out http://www.jeepsareus.com for a sound bar i think the run about $70 buks but there new and they come with everything.
they might have cargo covers to.

I put a sound bar from a '96 in my '90. tight fit. the factory puts a metal bracket behind the headliner and attaches it through the light. If you dont attach it it flops around( like mine ). also, your speaker selection is next to none. looks cool though...

That price is for the housing only.

Keep in mind that the pre96 and 97+ cargo covers are completely different. The pre96 is a very slick retractable type but the 97+ is a cheesy floppy style that attaches with 4 hooks.
I don't know why Jeep went cheapo with the 97+ cargo covers? :confused:

Back