• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a few more items for Ashley's Jeep

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry to start a new thread, but we are looking for a couple of more things.

Looking for a set of JKS Disconnects for 3 to 4 inches of lift.

Also looking for factory tow hook brackets (hooks would be nice too, but need the brackets to help support her free home made bumper)

A factory rear tow hitch would be nice as well.

And, a gas tank skid would be cool!

Last, set of black steel wheels, 15x8 with 4 to 4.5 backspacing (not a need, more of a desire)

We are looking for free, to really inexpensive.

Let me know if you can help out!

Thanks

Last edited:
i got ya on the factory hitch, i just have to dig it out of my mothers garage i hope its still where i put it! dont worry about money just find someone to pick it up or maybe i can drive i out to ya i just dont like to run the jeep on the freeway for more than half hour or so lol... i think i have the mounting bolts and the bars that go inside the frame rails too.....

silverslk said:
I could pick it up and bring it to Garden Grove. Let me know if that helps

That would be awesome!

You connect with GrimmJeeper and then let me know when you have it. Then I will set something up with you.

Thanks!

I have a factory gas tank skid with all the hardware you can have. It has a small hole cut in it where the drain plug is though. Free-B

PM me if interested

rpraterxj said:
Sorry to start a new thread, but we are looking for a couple of more things.

Looking for a set of JKS Disconnects for 3 to 4 inches of lift.

Also looking for factory tow hook brackets (hooks would be nice too, but need the brackets to help support her free home made bumper)

A factory rear tow hitch would be nice as well.

And, a gas tank skid would be cool!

Last, set of black steel wheels, 15x8 with 4 to 4.5 backspacing (not a need, more of a desire)

We are looking for free, to really inexpensive.

Let me know if you can help out!

Thanks

hellbilly04 said:
I have a factory gas tank skid with all the hardware you can have. It has a small hole cut in it where the drain plug is though. Free-B

PM me if interested

We will take it!

I will send you a PM and we will hook-up.

THANKS!

Robert,
I should of mentioned that the skid plate I have is plastic off an 89! Kinda of new to the XJ world & didn't know there were metal one's out there as well. If you still want it just let me know & if not no biggie.....

rpraterxj said:
We will take it!

I will send you a PM and we will hook-up.

THANKS!

hellbilly04 said:
Robert,
I should of mentioned that the skid plate I have is plastic off an 89! Kinda of new to the XJ world & didn't know there were metal one's out there as well. If you still want it just let me know & if not no biggie.....

Thanks for the update. She already has the plastic shield. I appreciate the offer though.

rob - i found the trailer hitch, but no hardware! im sure you can make due tho - also, bonus - i found a reciever for it too, just no ball in it, i'll throw that in too~!

GrimmJeeper said:
rob - i found the trailer hitch, but no hardware! im sure you can make due tho - also, bonus - i found a reciever for it too, just no ball in it, i'll throw that in too~!

I will try to come get it on friday night. Then someone can come get it from me this weekend.

GrimmJeeper said:

Fantastic!

Thanks

silverslk said:
I will try to come get it on friday night. Then someone can come get it from me this weekend.

Sounds good to me. Call me or PM me and I will meet you somewhere over the weekend.

Thanks a ton!

Cowboydoc said:
Rprater...I still have the metal gas tank skid you gave me a while back...Need it back for miss Ashley?

Oh yeah! That would be awesome!

We need to find a way to get up to me.

Thanks a lot!

I am headed out to MT tomorrow morning...do you know anyone on the 15 that could hold it for you? I can drop it there, otherwise, it will be the 28th or 29th before I am back down here. Give me a call...I'll pm ya.

Cowboydoc said:
I am headed out to MT tomorrow morning...do you know anyone on the 15 that could hold it for you? I can drop it there, otherwise, it will be the 28th or 29th before I am back down here. Give me a call...I'll pm ya.

I'm off the 15 between the 10 and the 210 frwy but I have no idea were or what "MT" is.

I have the hitch and stuff in my garage as I type. I live by the block in Orange if your headed this way Robert....or we can meet up somewhere?

silverslk said:
I have the hitch and stuff in my garage as I type. I live by the block in Orange if your headed this way Robert....or we can meet up somewhere?

Thanks. I have soem stuff to do today. Maybe we can hook-up tommorrow?

PM me your cell and I will give you a call.

Thanks!

rpraterxj said:
Thanks. I have soem stuff to do today. Maybe we can hook-up tommorrow?

PM me your cell and I will give you a call.

Thanks!

Cool, if all goes well and I get my forks back I'll be riding Ortega tomorrow morning. But either way I should have time to meet. PM sent

Back