• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Body found at browns camp

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
i did not catch all the details but apparently they found a dis-embodied, dis-embowled, and burnt body up at Browns. check the news for more later.

Creeeeeeeeepy :eek:

Damn, thats nuts! Looks like Ill stay in WA for a while...

Here it is, from the link Jeremy provided.

Update: Death Investigation - Tillamook County - 03/13/07
A multi-agency investigation led by Oregon State Police detectives is continuing into the discovery of a partially decomposed body reported Sunday afternoon in a remote, wooded area south of Highway 6 in the Browns Camp area. An autopsy was completed providing some additional details for release.

On March 13, 2007, the Oregon State Medical Examiner's Office conducted an autopsy that did not lead to a positive identification but did provide the following information:

• Caucasian or Hispanic male
• Estimated age late 20's to early 30's
• Approximately 5'6" tall with a small build
• Very short dark hair
• Blue jeans
• Did have on white "Puma" running style sock described as having a black sole, gray horizontal stripe above the black sole, and word PUMA in large letters on the outside forward of the opening
• Unknown how long the body had been at that location

Preliminary investigation indicates there was an attempt to prevent positive identification but detectives are declining to go into further details at this time for investigative reasons. Detectives are proceeding forward as if this is a homicide investigation unless other information is learned later to indicate otherwise.

On March 11, 2007 at approximately 7:00 p.m. Washington County 9-1-1 received a report that people walking in this area discovered a body approximately 5 miles south of Highway 6. Detectives were on scene Monday morning to begin the investigation.

Oregon State Police detectives are being assisted by the Tillamook County Sheriff's Office, Tillamook County District Attorney's Office and members of the Washington County Major Crime Team, represented by detectives from Washington County Sheriff Office and Hillsboro Police Department.

Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact Oregon State Police Northern Command Center dispatch at 800-452-7888.

### www.oregon.gov/OSP ###

Death Investigation - State Forest Lands off Highway 6 in Tillamook County - 03/12/07
A multi-agency investigation led by Oregon State Police detectives is investigating the discovery of a partially decomposed body reported found Sunday afternoon in a remote, wooded area south of Highway 6 in the Browns Camp area.

On March 11, 2007 at approximately 7:00 p.m. Washington County 9-1-1 received a report that people walking in this area discovered a body approximately 5 miles south of Highway 6. The information was forwarded to Oregon State Police and Tillamook County Sheriff's Office. Initial responding officers secured the scene overnight which is in Tillamook County.

Detectives are on scene Monday morning to begin the investigation. At this time, they are unable to confirm the sex or approximate age of the unidentified body. No additional information is being released until the completion of the scene investigation and an anticipated autopsy by the Oregon State Medical Examiner's Office.

Oregon State Police detectives are being assisted by the Tillamook and Washington County Sheriff Offices, and the Tillamook County District Attorney's Office.

Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact Oregon State Police Northern Command Center dispatch at 800-452-7888.

### www.oregon.gov/OSP ###

Who? did what? on their last wheeling trip?

:eyes:

It wasn't me.............

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

Dont tell on me.

:D :D

WheelinJR said:
Nowhere says anything about closures, not even the tillamook forest website.

so that means you can still dump bodies right?...

WaXJ_Skier said:
so that means you can still dump bodies right?...

Ha Ha Ha

Thats awsome.:spin1:

DrSockMonkey said:
Joe, you have a serious talent for saying inappropriate things that make me laugh and feel guilty at the same time. :eek:

Thats also why I am not aloud around women, small children, and old people.

WaXJ_Skier said:
Thats also why I am not allowed around women, small children, and old people.

That, and those particular people are very susceptable to gasoline fumes.
burned.gif

Back