• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for paint & body shop in OC

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

No, it's not for me, but a friend of mine needs to get his truck painted. He replaced the bed on it and now has a two tone truck! LOL

Anyways, he does not have a ton of money, but he does not want the Earl Schibe $200 special.

So, anyone recommend a good body shop? It will need full prep and a few samll dents/dings to be pulled or filled. He was thinking of painting it blue or red, one of the 2 colors it is now. A basic base coat/clear coat thing.

All advice is appreciated.

Thanks

I've dealt with Euro Collision off of College Ave in Costa Mesa. The best work I've seen and experienced but maybe not very cheap.

I was going to post a thread tonight asking if anyone knew a good but not too expensive auto body shop anywhere in so cal....

M&M auto body in gardena. nowhere near the OC lol. my sister totaled the front end of her camry and this guy fixed it like new and put in a new airbag for 900$, and it was a GOOD job. ive known him for years and i send him alot of buisness so he takes care of me and my friends.

its on 168th st between broadway and main. the # is 310 527 2070 ask to speak to martin (pronounced marteen hehe) and tell him mike from napa told you to call him.

Back