• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slapped on some 35's

ruggedjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Thumps up to Americas Tire co. in Canoga park. Ordered them sat they had them this morning 10am. They got them mounted and balanced in under an hour.
Got some leveling out to do in the rear...
DSC00269.jpg

Sweet!

Damn you Mike for making my rig look smaller!

Looks sweet.

Kyung

Very nice; I wish I could justify the expense but it'd mean gears + tires + more lift + sawzall and I can't even get mine running smooth:( .
I had Avery's 37's in my sights until I performed the above addition and showed some rare restraint.

corbinafly said:
Damn you Mike for making my rig look smaller!

Looks sweet.

Kyung

:moon:
Thanks dude :D

slowrider said:
Very nice; I wish I could justify the expense but it'd mean gears + tires + more lift + sawzall and I can't even get mine running smooth:( .
I had Avery's 37's in my sights until I performed the above addition and showed some rare restraint.

Ya with 35's definetly comes more work, im gonna add a real shackle in the rear and possibly trim the lower 1/4 off. It stops a helluva lot worse, and its beginning to run a little warmer. Got some work to do this weekend :doh:

are you going to swap your rear axle and regear to 4.88?

Back