• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HO intake part

Jess

NAXJA Forum User
I need a HO block-off plate for the egr. I know the HO does not have an egr, but the intake still has a hole there. I am going to try to mount the plate on a Renix intake instead of re-using the egr.

RedHeep said:
Have a picture?

I have an HO intake in the garage.

I don't have one right now, but can take one if needed. It is on the opposite side of the manifold from the mounting surface to the head. It is a small plate (about 2x4...I think) with 2 torx bolts (i think) in it.

There should be no "block-off" plate for that - the HO didn't have an EGR. Only RENIX did.

If you absolutely need one, you can make one out of any flat piece of plate steel - say 1/8" thick. Use a new gasket when you install, or some RTV Copper.

Have you sorted out what to do about the EGR tube, if you have one? I don't have measurements on those threads anywhere I can think of...

5-90 said:
There should be no "block-off" plate for that - the HO didn't have an EGR. Only RENIX did.

If you absolutely need one, you can make one out of any flat piece of plate steel - say 1/8" thick. Use a new gasket when you install, or some RTV Copper.

Have you sorted out what to do about the EGR tube, if you have one? I don't have measurements on those threads anywhere I can think of...

I got a new exhaust manifold, which has a plug in the hole where the tube would go. I will also plug all of the vaccum lines.

Back