• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Plum Creek Pictures (3-10-07)

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
here are the pictures from tonight of myself and Ben(Spaz)
IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

and some more
IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

NICE. I like them. Will be cool to see what the video's turn out to be like. The "mud' hole is a long steeper and deaper than it looks in the photos. This place was awsome.

As far as the cars/ cut up cars, this would be an excellent place to organize a clean up, and would look good for NAXJA

Dang! I kinda wish I had gone. but if I had I wouldn't been able to get up at the crack of dawn and finish up my lift. Hey Ben I think you need more lights! I can hardly see you in the dark.:gag: Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am totally up for a run there when I get my self operational.

Jeremy

Dang, that video turned out well. I can't wait to see them all, especially when it's all done into one with music :)

When do you think we can expect to see the debut of the movie Joe?

And Jeremy, ya definatly you'll have to come with next time. AWSOME

Spaz said:
Dang, that video turned out well. I can't wait to see them all, especially when it's all done into one with music :)

When do you think we can expect to see the debut of the movie Joe?

And Jeremy, ya definatly you'll have to come with next time. AWSOME

this video takes forever to upload so I should have some more up in a few. Ill bring some vid on the laptop to the M&G and we can hack that up there

When is the next M&G? Next Monday? I'd say just throw it together with some Disturbed in the background, and call it good. I'm not to technical when it comes to movie making, so i'll leave that in your hands.

Oh BTW. I took my jeep to the car wash today after work, and I took a tape measure to the mud inside. I had 1/4" of mud on the floor boards in basically the intire truck. I made the mistake of having the windows down while wheelin again... Oh well time to make my doors removeable. It sure is nice to not have much of an interior so I can just take the presure gun and spray it out :)

Plans in furture #479 Weld Custom Tube Doors

next vid up

Last edited:
Spaz said:
NICE... Does it seriously take that long to upload... holy crap

yeah comcast gives you 8mbit download but they cap the upload somewhere between 128kbit and 256kbit it blows

one more

according to the sign at the entrance

Sniggs said:
So, is this public land? I've never heard of it ?

X2.

You guys may have been on Plum Creek Timber Company's property. I know out toward Wilkeson, there is private logging land, and that may be part of it. You are able to go out there to enjoy the scenery and outdoors, but not allowed to wheel, dump, discharge firearms, ect... Those dumped, burnt cars make me think of illegal activity, which I have seen on the privatly owned, publicly opened logging roads. I spend alot of time out there in the summer hiking, photo taking, and having a good old time. Also sometimes in the winter to hit some snow, but know of no legal wheelin besides Evans Creek ORV out in that general area.

If anything, it would be trail(logging road) riding.

Where about is Plum Creek? Is it more towards the State Park? Got any coordinates, Id like to know where it is at.

There are also a few quarries out there, so be careful.

CanMan said:
X2.

You guys may have been on Plum Creek Timber Company's property. I know out toward Wilkeson, there is private logging land, and that may be part of it. You are able to go out there to enjoy the scenery and outdoors, but not allowed to wheel, dump, discharge firearms, ect... Those dumped, burnt cars make me think of illegal activity, which I have seen on the privatly owned, publicly opened logging roads. I spend alot of time out there in the summer hiking, photo taking, and having a good old time. Also sometimes in the winter to hit some snow, but know of no legal wheelin besides Evans Creek ORV out in that general area.

If anything, it would be trail(logging road) riding.

Where about is Plum Creek? Is it more towards the State Park? Got any coordinates, Id like to know where it is at.

There are also a few quarries out there, so be careful.

I wish I would have taken a picture of the Sign that was posted, as it would assure you all that we were not "illegally wheelin"

The sign basically said it was PUBLIC Land, and that the PUBLIC was allowed to use it. There are some rock quaries up there, but the "mud pit" was not one of them. While driving up there, there was a guy in a Late model CJ, and I stopped to briefly talk to him. He and his buddy come up all the time, and it's perfectly legal. Oh BTW he was a member of PNWJeep Club.
As far as the dumped cars, I had joe post those, in maybe an attempts to see if we could get some info on doing a "clean up" out there.

I think it was a black

Back