• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pro comp leafs

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
anyone use these leafs?? The site says they give 4" but I want to make sure that is correct before I order them...Thanks!

Milke

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=EXP%2D53111&N=700 +4294908280+4294908279+4294924667+4294925130+42948 39818+4294821253+115&autoview=sku
user_online.gif

They are pretty crap-tastic. They are pretty stiff. If you solely want a lift, not to wheel it, they'll be just fine. On the other hand, I got 4 inches of pure stiffness from S-10 bastard packs - all for $32.00.

I just installed a set of those. Ive only had them on for a couple weeks. They were right about 4" when I installed them. They have probably settled about 1/4" since. I expect they will end up to be 3-3.5" with some age. They ride and flex pretty good. I had stock XJ packs with a full length AAL before I put these springs on and these springs ride noticably better.

That $95 is probably for one spring pack. I paid $189 for a set. I think for the price, they seem to be decent springs, I cant say over the long haul yet.

I have a set of Pro-Comp full leaf packs, but mine only netted me about 2.5". I think they must have changed their catalog just recently, and those must be new, like in the past two months. We just put a set of the Pro-Comp spring packs on a buddy's this winter, and those were also the 2.5-3" lift, and he got them from Summit.

Mine have been OK so far. They flex decently and ride OK. I had to add another donor leaf to get the back end to the height I wanted though. The price is right!

Back