• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No one mentioned that it is...

How many days in a row is he going to have his birthday this year?

You know what i mean Phil.

:D

Wow nice. Don't forget to slip on your Depends and have a shot of prune juice before you begin your day.

Completely farked up, dudes. Was kidnapped by Taliban extremists and taken to the backwoods of Pakistan. I was crunked off my ass at the Ram in Kent....within stumbling distance of my WT apartment. :D Had a good time and still can't see straight. Good times, good times.

Thanks, fellas. :D

ECKSJAY said:
Completely farked up, dudes. Was kidnapped by Taliban extremists and taken to the backwoods of Pakistan. I was crunked off my ass at the Ram in Kent....within stumbling distance of my WT apartment. :D Had a good time and still can't see straight. Good times, good times.

Thanks, fellas. :D
And never bothered to answer the call that four Members left you?!?!111

-----Matt-----

Happy birthday Phil!:party: :party: :party:

Dude, if you're like me you'll spend some of this year mourning the loss of your 20s, then just give up the fight and accept 30 as just another milestone on the way to 40. *gulp*

Happy Bday, Phil, it's the top of the roller coaster!

Happy Birthday have fun waking up this morning. :woohoo:

90exjay said:
Aw man you didn't say a word about this last week.
I sure wouldn't advertise turning 84!

Happy Birthday Phil!! I'll have to buy you a belated birthday beer at GI-John's going away!:cheers:

- Jay

Back