• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need some help.....

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
So I got my lift in the mail yesterday and now I am stuck...I was planning on paying a shop to do the installation because I have no real driveway or the right tools. I have enough tools to get me by but not to install my lift.

Anyways, some things came up and now I am short on money for a shop to do the install, besides, I would rather do it myself with help so I can "learn" about my heep....Soooo anyone have any ideas or want to help a fellow jeeper out/make a couple hundred bucks? Thanks

Mike

what lift and what is your time frame? I am sort of stuck around Ventura putzing around at the shop pretending to make money:) but maybe if you made it down here we could set you up, I got a couple "henchmen" that make pretty quick work of installs , and we can get the alignment close enough to get you back home, if you have all the right parts, really depends on the kit, if this is interesting to you, we don't really like to take payment from jeepers but food and beverages definitely make the job go quicker. Let me know your plans and we can decide if this will work out for you.
Cheers
Chris

I might have to take you up on that offer skullvarian......

I don't have much driveway real estate free at the moment, but I have tools and I can give you a hand.

no worries old man, I will be red on wednesday!

Back