• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who else?

XJLaredo

Member# 1562
Ok, Most of us know who each other are, but don't always get to see the people we may be most proud of like our familys. I only have my daughter who i am very proud of. So i thought i'd show her off. So if you havn't seen her yet Here she is.

100_0060.jpg

And another i think is just cool.

trips097.jpg

Any one else care to share?

Jamez.

WheelinJR said:
I just have nieces and nephews, does that count?

Can be whoever you want, including pets(like workaholic did).

Just post up.

Jamez

XJLaredo said:
Ok, Most of us know who each other are, but don't always get to see the people we may be most proud of like our familys. I only have my daughter who i am very proud of. So i thought i'd show her off. So if you havn't seen her yet Here she is.

100_0060.jpg

And another i think is just cool.

trips097.jpg

Any one else care to share?

Jamez.

What an absolute doll! She's a cutie. That's such a nice age before they start telling you where to go:shhh:

justme said:
What an absolute doll! She's a cutie. That's such a nice age before they start telling you where to go:shhh:

Thank you very much. And she is almost there. lol.

Jamez

Great idea Jamezzzz. Here's my family
pics from last halloween
My son Austin 18 mo's

100_0201.jpg

At the Pumpkin patch with his mom, my wife Adrienne
100_0147.jpg

And not under an F14 but I always liked this one
100_0140.jpg

All my pics on this computer are a year old, I'm too lazy to turn the other one on.
Dogs -
Picture177.jpg

Ethan (blue) and Josh (duck) -
Picture152.jpg

Family pre-Josh (He was conceived that night though) :)
SCAN01.jpg

whatawonderfulworld.jpg

whiskeysour.jpg

Would it be bad for me to request pics of college age daughters and possibly some phone numbers?

Last edited:
WaXJ_Skier said:
Would it be bad for me to request pics of college age daughters and possibly some phone numbers?

YES IT WOULD. Kinda disrespectful in a thread about our families.

Go to the Den for that sh!t.

Back