• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

weed wacker hack job!

skaterking09

NAXJA Forum User
well i bought my jeep with some bushwackers already on it took it wheelin last weekend they fell off!!! well the rear ones on the door did both sides!

so i thought i would take them all off well i noticed to put the rear ones on the dude i bought it from cut the pinch welds in the rear so i need to fix that and the front fenders are all hacked to hell

so all in all i need to get some new front fenders where can i get a set and its for a 2000

as for the the rear wat can i do?!?!?

PLEASE HELP!!!

hey thanks i will call them today!!!

is anyone around here good with a welder and would be willing to help my re weld the pinch seems??? and fold the rear quarters?? i will pay for your help in money beer exchagen for work or even trade got some old mopar parts like intakes and a old 383 69 motor complet

They're spot welded. Retarded monkeys can do it. One can be purchased from harbor freight for $50 if my memory serves me correctly.

mud1059 said:
They're spot welded. Retarded monkeys can do it.

Damn, Whats up your butt there Mud? :D

Me < Retarded monkey. I can't weld. So bite me.:laugh3:

Jamez.

mud1059 said:
They're spot welded. Retarded monkeys can do it. One can be purchased from harbor freight for $50 if my memory serves me correctly.

So lets examine this... Remember folks. If a=b, and b=c then a=c.

If

a. mud1059 = b. can spot weld

and

b. can spot weld = c. retarded monkey

then

a. mud1059 = c. retarded monkey

:twak:

WheelinJR said:
So lets examine this... Remember folks. If a=b, and b=c then a=c.

If

a. mud1059 = b. can spot weld

and

b. can spot weld = c. retarded monkey

then

a. mud1059 = c. retarded monkey

:twak:

lame.gif

You can spot weld. I PROMISE!
Here's a spot welder. No more complicated than squeezing the handle like a staple gun.
spot-welder.gif

Now REAL welding is another story and I suck at it. Good luck.

You guys kinda took that retarded monkey thing a bit poorly. I thought it was kinda funny.

No Paul i didn't take it wrong just thought i'd poke fun at you, and well, me also. If you read it rite. :D

Spaz said:
I'd weld um for you no charge only issue is your like 500miles away

lol ya but u know if u did it for free for me i could find something i need up there for the drive maybe vist to my uncles then a trip to evens with him in his CJ to evens and you could tag along just an idea!!

KarlVP said:
By removing your bushwackers you have thus gained a level up in the world of actual wheeling.

Bushwackers are for show rigs that don't get dirty.

What about the gold plated ones? :wave:

KarlVP said:
By removing your bushwackers you have thus gained a level up in the world of actual wheeling.

Bushwackers are for show rigs that don't get dirty.

lol! Bushwackers where they belong:

IMGP0703.jpg

:shhh:

TRSCobra said:
lol! Bushwackers where they belong:

IMGP0703.jpg

:shhh:

Put them on a Civic or something like that. Would be interesting to see

Back