• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

32's with 3.07 gears?

Vivalajosh

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys ive got a 93 cherokee, 4.0, 5-speed, im running a 3.5" from rustys and wanted to use a 32 inch tire. running 31s right now. will i be fine with 3.07 gears and the 32's?

for daily driving it will be fine and for wheeling it depend on what kind of wheeling you do

ive been running 3.07s and 35s on the street for awhile even tho ive got the gears in the garage...i just need to have them installed but since its my daily driver its hard to find the time to take it off the road to do

I run 31's and 3.07's. I've done plenty of wheeling, 4lo is your friend and you'll be using it alot for better control. I'm swapping to 4.10s as soon as I can.

I run 33's with 3.07s and it sucks. Fifth gear is useless!

i run 33's with 3.73's and fifth gear is friggin useless (but I am running a 2.8) regear when you got the money, suffer when you don't

For a while, I ran 30's with 3.07, and thought it was bad. As stated, fifth gear is useless...

I now run 32's and 4.56's and what a world of difference. I'm of the school of doing it right the firest time and re-gear....

I wheeled 31's and 3.07's for a minute, you won't come out of 4lo on the trail, but it's liveable. I Can't imagine that 32's would be much different.

Your clutch will hate you if you start crawling rocks.

Do it, then find some 4.10 geared axles from a 4 banger, that would put you where you need to be.

Back