• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what to do?

xjkid08

NAXJA Forum User
alright i have a 91 cherokee with a mix match lift. i have 4.5 inch coils, welded on spacers,and regular spacers equaling 6 inches of lift and a 2 inch block in the rear. i want bigger. i am ordering high clearance rusty long arms tomorow. how can i push 8 inches of lift cheapest? and what to do with the rear end. plz help. and what height can i clear 35s?

i know a guy in PA. w/ 40's on 5in lift. trim like crazy and a sledge hammer. are you ordering the full long arm kit or just long arms?

what would i do if i had your rig?

sawzall and bumpstop till the tires you want fit wth the lift you already have. get rid of the lift block. longer shackles or something just get rid of that block.

then drive it like i stole it. cuz that the only way i'd have your rig. ;-)

it seems that 8in is the norm but 6in w/ lots of trimming. i really like 33's but it depends, do you still have stock axels? locked? have you regeared yet?
deff, reccomend 6.5 in leaf springs w/ 3in. shackles for the rear.

ya i want the rear to be redone. the blocks were a dumb idea and ima fix that. im not locked or regeared but if i make the movement to 35s then regearing isnt a problem.

Back