• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Powered driver seat from 89 XJ

CHUGLYxj

NAXJA Forum User
I am tired of tripping over this and want it gone. The frame broke and was cobbled back together. Leather seat back and head rest but no bottom. The motors work fine as do the switches which is why I never chucked it. Sold the Jeep to my brother and he doesn't want it. Come get it in Ephrata 17522.

How much to ship to 53185? I need to see if it will fit my 95 and or my 94

I've got an 89 and the seat is crap... I'm interested, but unsure if the shipping would be a deal breaker. Please let me know how much you would charge to send it to zip code 23505.

sorry forgot about this post.

I still have it but as shipping, figure on a 40lb box the size of a 35gal trashcan. It will not be a nice price to pay on a "free" seat. If you really want my zip is 17522. Since I check this post so much it would be better to PM me if you really want it. Also I have no way to get a box big or strong enough for it so UPS gets to box it too at your cost.

If you just want the power seat mechanicals/motor rail assy, the seat can be removed, just four bolts hold them together. Its not much bigger than a 2ft x 2ft x 6" box if you scrap the actual cloth seat and back. It would still be heavy, as I recall about 20 to 25 lbs with out the cloth seat and back. That would reduce the packaging problem and shipping box size UPS charges.

Just a thought I am passing on.

I had a friend at work repair mine recently, he welded about 5 spots back together where the metal had fatigued and failed.

Back