• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

installing remote silenoid on winch?

You talking abou the connections or mounting the box? If the connections aren't labeled/color coded, hit the net and look them up.

That's the nice thing about the remote solenoid. It can be mounted anywhere the wires will reach. I added a plate the my tube bumper, drilled some holes and used the two bolts under the lid to secure it to the plate next to the winch, just inside of the headlight.

i wanted to know how the winch's silenoid mounts above the top left side of the winch like you see in all the pictures..... i cant seem to figure that out

My Warn 9.0Rc came with a metal bracket for mounting the solenoid box. It looks like it would work for yours too since the solenoid box looks the same dimensions and the Tabor winch is also made by Warn... I'm not using this bracket since mine will be mounted in the engine compartment. If you can't get one local, or closer than I am (Nevada) I'd be willing to part with it.

Back