• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bighorns

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
I used to have some Buckshut mudders, loved emm, got a lot of miles out of then (62k) and I need a lil summthin better on rocks/trail reather than my current Savaro M/T's and I like the look of the Bighorns, What ya'll got to say.

Buy the Bighorns and don't look back.

Hale

"Until you follow a MJ on Swampers" :greensmok :guitar: :peace:

XJumpmaster said:
How was the mileage on your first set? I'm lookin at a set of 32's, but is also a dd.
x2 im looking for a set of 32-33s in the near future and im wondering about the longevity of bighorns. thanks:compwork:

I "hear" you can get 40k out of em....

Local people have told me they don't last long, but I am hearing different from others online. I have 31's on my ride and love them. They have been making more hwy. noise as they are broke in I suppose. I have about 3,000 on mine. They do really well off road. I can go most places in 2wd.

seriously though, the bighorns performed well.
I just dug that out a little bit when Hale tried to follow.

Yeah, I hear the bighorns can hit 50K with proper pressure and rotation... Still thinkin if i wanna keep it at 32" after i go up another 1.5" or go big to 33's....

Back