• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new jeeper!!! what do you think

BlueBy-Usrt4

NAXJA Forum User
just signed on like maybe a month ago. bought this 89 for 300bucks right before i sighed on! put a 500$ lift and 31s, built the rack friday what do you guys think? sorry some of the pics a dark.
this is when i bought it
speakers053.jpg

speakers051.jpg

speakers047.jpg

speakers045.jpg

speakers044.jpg

Welcome BlueBy, your XJ is good for allot of trails in Big Bear. Trails for everybody, and in your back yard. Guys are always posting up before runs. Hope to see ya on a trail soon. Russ

nice rims (always fond of those). That rack is pretty tall.

looking good, your right next to me, see ya///Kevin

Jump This said:
It appears you wheel too damn early in the day for me...
Thats the problem with mornings you know....
they are just 'too damn early in the day'...
:D
Rick

lol no its way to late thats the sunset... i cant get up that early to save my own life.

What is the brand and height on that lift, your Jeep has a really nice stance man! Also, that rack looks friggin' awesome, I'm jealous! BTW, i'm just over in SanBerdoo, we for sure should wheel sometime!

I agree with Rick, TOO early for wheeling LOL

Looks cool.. I think.. I can't tell.. I'm assuming it's a XJ and not a 4Runner...

lol... :spin1:

Any better pics?? With light???

Oh Yeah.. Welcome..

Elias

How do those Rough Country springs ride? Seems like they flex well, indeed. If you do a search on here for Rough Country lifts, the feedback is......less than good lol. If you had it to do over would you go with Rustys or something better?

Redlands? Pffft! Crawl'n the warehouse between the mall and the Krikorian too I see. Damned Redlanders!

Oh, wait........nevermind.

Back