• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

STREET LEGAL suzuki DRZ 400 e Electric start. So cal

ImGonnaSnap

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my dirt bike. It has a keyed ignition w/ electric start, which for security reasons is perfect for getting around town. it gets 40-50 MPG depending on how you drive it. the bike has a Baja Designs Dual sport kit w/ low/high beam headlights, functional turn signals, horn, & brake light, also has new plastics so it looks nice on the street, as well as the old ones so you can swap them over for dirt riding. has Dual sport front & rear tires & just bought new knobby rear tire that has one use, new chain and sprockets. I also have a white brothers E-series exhaust, but not mounted (put the stock back on for the streets).

The bike has been garage stored since bought brand new in 03, off road use until last year when I had it legalized for the street (has a license plate, & current registration). It does have some scratches and normal ware and tear, but never any mechanical issues. changed oil regularly.

its a perfect bike for a who wants a rounabout bike without the cost of a street bike. also great for street riding because of the dirtbike and ergonomicss, very comfortable since you are not bent over like a street bike. I have used it to commute to work, and shifts through rush hour traffic and cuts my commute by half by doing so. With the dual sport tires on it carves corners very very well. go anywhere, do anything bike. very reliable and fun bike! the suzuki DRZ400's have been in motorcycle magazine recieving praise for its low cost and high fun.

asking price is $3,500.00 OBO! you can email me at [email protected] located in lakewood, ca

drz1.jpg

drz2.jpg

drz3.jpg

drz5.jpg

drz6.jpg

drz7.jpg

drz4.jpg

Last edited:
Back