• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocky Road Outfitters?

MoparManiac

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone order stuff from www.rocky-road.com? I've heard some people talk about em, and just wanted to make sure they had a good reputation overall before i order the lockrite for my dana 30. And I just wanted to be sure I didn't have to mess with the gears (backlash and whatnot) when I'm installing it? Thanks again I'm gonna order it tonight if all sounds well.

My step-rails came from them. No problem sale, delivered exactly on the day estimated. Parts were perfect. Their staff drive at NAXJA events.

I ordered a BB from them a long time ago and everything was fine.

I also own a lockright for my D30. You will have to pull the ring gear to install it. So make sure and mark everything and put it all back together right you'll be fine. Don't forget the locktite. You won't have to mess with backlash or anything.

Never had a problem, with them. Ordered a bb a couple years back. The only thing they forgot the instructions. They emailed it to be within minutes.

I've also had no problems ordering from RRO.

You really can't blame slow shipping on a vendor. Most stuff is drop shipped from the manufacturer.

newsflash: AALs aren't exactly the best option for somebody who wants a long-lasting lift, comfortable ride and flex on the trails.

All those months ago I ordered my OME suspention from them, and it came quick enough, but with a dented shock. I called them, they sent UPS for the shock, and I had another one, also quick enough. No problems here. Also, I mean this with NO slander in mind at all, and from experience. If yer of the mind to AAL, just go ahead and sport for an entire spring pack.

I have used them, and was happy with service and products. I use and like there BPE.

I have had sucess with them in the past, seems to be a good company.

I also own a Samurai, and while I've never had a problem with them personally they have a really bad reputation with most of the Samurai community. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again as they have been good to me.

I have ordered a lockrite dana 30 locker received it in less than two weeks.I just recently ordered the lockrite for my rear dana 44 and received it in less than a week. I think they do a great job.

Actually I first found out about NAXJA, by asking stupid questions of there tech guy, he referred me here. :)

i had a few minor delays w/ some parts and billing but they got it sorted out. in the end i am happy w/ those guys. they were helpfull on the phone and emailed me an extra set of instructions and mailed out a missing part very quickly. and they had nothing to do w/ the massive frustration installing the damn thing :) (4 snapped leaf spring bolts, 2 snapped breaker bars, 15 cutoff wheels and one now good friend :) )

Back