• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Diary of a.....

Captain Ron

NAXJA Forum User
JV Addict. :D

djv01.jpg

djv02.jpg

djv03.jpg

djv04.jpg

djv05.jpg

djv06.jpg

djv07.jpg

djv08.jpg

--ron

Re: Diary of a...

Hi, my name is matt and i am an addict..................

Obviously not to the extent of you guys, but none the less..... still addicted.:smoker:

:laugh:

my habit has cost about $5k in parts so far and im no where near completion......

so sweat ill be re...........(where have i heard that before)

Scrappy said:
So did you guys drive the water fall on Wrecking Ball? Sweet pics.... I am green with envy

I made it after a few minutes getting lined-up. The approach is a bear now, it was the first time that I felt like I could have gone over on it.
Ron pulled the winch at the top after sliding too far to the right.

P

What happened to Dave?

You guys make me sick (as I sit at work reading this). :puke:

I thought Dave went skiiing or something :dunno:

looks good guys :thumbup:

Anybody look close at the pics of Pauls rig?

Paul S said:
Great trip Ron, I'm glad we motivated.

Best of all, nothing to do to the junk before the next run.

P

Ditto. I was wondering as the week progressed if I would be un sick enough to feel like going.

Nice lesurely run thru a few trails, and decent weather. I can deal with that. I got major kudos from Ardis for being home on Saturday night no less. :D

Goatman said:

You had your chance last weekend. :D

--ron

and my quest for cheap housing in the summer continues... with new motivation... :D

hey, I could commute from the lakebed right? :D :D

Scrappy said:
Now that you mention it... NICE WORK PAUL! Did you hack of a section of the frame too?

Thanks Scraps. I hacked about 3" off the frame.
I also finally installed my baja bushings. I thought that having lost 50 lbs out back I'd have to trim my leaves a little, but even with the decreased weight my leaves flexed a lot more than before.

P

XJ_ranger said:
and my quest for cheap housing in the summer continues... with new motivation... :D

hey, I could commute from the lakebed right? :D :D
might get pricey on the fuel usage. Try the W-mart parking lot. :D:D

Goatman said:
What happened to Dave?

Free days in March are tight. It was either one day this weekend or The whole weekend over the 24th. I went for the weekend trip. Plus this way I could see you.:kissyou:

David Taylor said:
Free days in March are tight. It was either one day this weekend or The whole weekend over the 24th. I went for the weekend trip. Plus this way I could see you.:kissyou:

Nice. :loveu:

5 pictures into this thread, i started waiting for the picture of Paul on his roof.

That was almost a dissapointment. :)

Back