• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any trails you have to try this year?

yellowxj

NAXJA Forum User
that you havent made it up before?

I want to try schoolbus and lower 2...after 5 years(?) cherokee crawling I'm about ready to try going up them.

I wouldnt mind leading a ride too...for people that havent been there before...trail 4/5/6...that kind of stuff...theres some hard parts on those trails too.

Never been. What does everyone suggest? Is there somewhere I can go (website wise) that would suggest what trails for what types of vehicles?

yay.
Likely that all of you in the SE will get to see my battered junk, and watch me do 20 point turns all day.

87manche said:
yeah, my junk is pretty entertaining on the trail.
Look, he's backing up, again.

is ok..... i took a suburban up trail 2 at windrock before they grated it, definently was interesting..... nothing like wheeling on the mountain.... with 6 friends :D

ZachMan said:
So on 33" MTZs and a front locker I can do 4-7 rated trails okay? I may be locked in the rear by then too (waiting on Aussie). :eyes: I'm driving my Jeep up and back so I can't get too too hardcore...this year.

Dont know much about the ratings but just spend the 225.00 and get a lockright and it'll be a lot more fun...

I've run Slickrock, Lower 2, Guardrail, Helicopter Pad on 285x75x16s locked ft/rr.. you'll be fine....

uncc civilengineer said:
Dont know much about the ratings but just spend the 225.00 and get a lockright and it'll be a lot more fun...

I've run Slickrock, Lower 2, Guardrail, Helicopter Pad on 285x75x16s locked ft/rr.. you'll be fine....

Well I hope Aussie is ready for the 8.25 by then, if not I may be 8.8 with detroit. :jester:

a-mechanic said:
I wanna go up upper 2.
Yea I bet you do! I may be up for schoolbus travis. Lower 2 is by far my favorite. Would not mind a try on Guardrail and helicopter pad too.

Back