• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a Hi Lift 60" bar

Ray H

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone ever tried to order just the bar from Hi Lift or from a dealer? They arent open right now, when they are, I will try to call them. Until then, anyone have any idea what a Bar would run or if I can order one from Tractor Supply or another local dealer.

I usually carry a couple spares in my tool box....

j/k
seriously though,did you somehow break the bar you had??I have no idea where you can buy just the bar,sorry.

Nope, I didnt break it, I just like to carry spares also ;)

Actually I have one that I cut down to 46" so I could mount it crossways in my YJ. Now I want to mount my Hi Lift to the roof rack cross bars on my XJ and I keep my cross bars about 50" apart, so I need a longer Hi Lift bar to span that distance. My Hi Lift itself is in decent shape so I see no reason to buy a whole new jack if all I need is a longer bar. Of course if theres only a few bucks difference in price between the bar and the whole jack, I'll be getting the whole jack and either resell it with the shorter bar or keep it and have two.

Starscream said:
Do you mean the jack lever? Just make one yourself. It'd probably be cheaper that way.
No, not the handle, I need a longer lift bar.

Well I just broke down and bought a bar from Hi Lift.
It was a little more than I wanted to spend. Just the 60" bar was $25. Add $12 shipping and I payed too much. Oh well. It was either that or buy a new Hi Lift for $54 + $30 s/h.

Back